Home › Products › Mooney Viscometer
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler
It is an instrument consisting of a motor driven disk within a die cavity formed by two dies maintained at specified conditions of temperature and die closure force. It measures the effect of temperature and time on viscosity of rubber or compound.
- Mooney Measuring range 0 to 200MU,
- Pre Heat Time 0-60Sec,
- Rotor size large and small,
- Rotor speed 2.0 +/- 0.2 rpm,
- Synchronous geared motor,
- Temperature PT 100 Platinum resistors Microprocessor controlled.
- Calibrated rage 5 Deg to 200 Deg,
- Independent upper and lower platen control,
- Temp. Control Accuracy +/-0.5 C PID Temp Control,
- Torque transducer reaction torque sensor,
- Computer Controlled testing,
- Directly on line display on VGA monitor.
- Req. Air Pressure 60PSI Minimum operating pressure controlled by external regulator with gauge.
Looking for "Mooney Viscometer" ?