Advance Universal Testing Machine
is used for testing fatigue, creep, ctod, strength, durability, performance, and fracture toughness of metals, composites, plastics and concrete.Â
Advance Universal Testing Machine in the range of 5kn to 1000kn, are used in a variety of tests like tension compression flexure fatigue (low cycle fatigue / high cycle fatigue / fatigue crack propagation astm e647), fracture mechanics (k1c per astm e399, j1c, ctod per astm e-1290), damping properties and vibration testing. Low cycle fatigue (lcf) test systems include elevated temperature lcf, creep fatigue and creep crack growth. Custom test rigs are used to meet specific customer requirements. Our advance universal testing machine has multi actuator rigs for airframe and component testing. Internal pressurization cracks the residual strength of pipes and other pressure vessels. So, advance universal testing machine is used to check pipe specimen (j1c) for fatigue and residual strength under internal pressure at elevated temperature.
- high constant strain rate systems for deformability study
- slow rate corrosion crack growth systems
- fracture test systems for hot cell applications in nuclear power reactor safety assessment
- low force indentation test and punch shear test systems for miniature specimens
- high force systems for railway sleepers, re-bar durability and welded rail fatigue life estimation
- multi axel test system including axial torsion systems for fatigue and fracture studies on tubes and pipes, spine and spinal disc implant
- durability testing and biaxial test systems for cruciform shape
- specimens in sheet and panel testing.
- Contamination insensitive servo hydraulics. Components used in the systems are industrial quality components with heavy duty rating. No proprietary parts. Rating to operate over wide range of temperature from 5 to 50 deg c in unprotected shop floor environment.
- Energy efficient and quiet pumps. All major components sourced from multiple vendors to ensure easy access to spares and support. Servo control of programmed pressure through electronic control of motor r.p.m.
- Modular electronics :Âhigh performance dsp with usb interface. Modular expandability in performance as well as channel count. Multi station configuration.32 bit internal calculations.24- bit raw analogue data acquisition with oversampling to higher bit count.
- Single supply electronics conventional analog electronics continue to use bipolar power supply. Has developed its modules around new generation single rail power supplies.
- Global data sharing software :Âallows multiple application to operate on common virtual machine (pc memory area) compatible with all known programming environments including delphi, visual studio, lab-view, lab- windows cvi, ms office etc.
- Open source software :Âwritten as ms-office visual basic macros. Available for many common applications in static and dynamic testing.
- maintenance free.
- No expensive pressure line filters to replace.
- Low installation cost.
- Very low life-cyle cost components available from multiple vendors.
- Test industries first green solution to meet rising requirements of energy savings and reduce carbon emission. Reduction in power consumption of upto 75% over conventional pumps. Proportionately reduce cooling requirements. Pumps below 5lpm require no cooling at all.
- Single hardware platform for all testing machines and all test applications. Lower inventory of parts. Low cost of spares and support. 5+khz digital loop update. 4 to 80 channels data acquisition. 1 to 15 control channels. Upto 15 m/s control velocity and 250 hz cycling. 100 khz sustained data transfer rate from upto 96 channels.virtually maintenance free given reliability of single rail electronics as seen in modern auto and medical instrumentation. Reduced drift and ground sensitivity. Low-cost.
- Operates with off the shelf pc compatible power supply
- Easy development and real time debugging of new applications in practically any environment. Most efficient data sharing scheme with absolutely ne need to use ms windows tools such as dynamic data exchange and active x controls.
- User is provided with source code. User enjoys freedom to study, modify and enhance code. Access to a variety of shared applications . No license fees. Provides platform for power users to customized existing applications and develop new applications. Market access to user innovations.